Friday, February 19, 2010

Bad Mom – Entry Number 1

My in-laws are not pleased with me.

My in-laws are not pleased with me and think that I am a bad, disinterested mother.

My in-laws are not pleased with me and think that I am a bad, disinterested mother because I have zero qualms about my child's father (their son) taking L for the day without me. To his parents (my in-laws) home.

They want to know “what is wrong with [me]”. Nothing that a few hours of uninterrupted sleep would not solve in short order.

On the upside, the fact that the question irritates me means that I'm feeling more like myself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't even know what to say about that. Other than, How did J turn out so normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious.

    I'm not going to tell you anything you don't already know. Hope you enjoyed your sleep!

    ReplyDelete