Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dear Pat Robertson

You really don't give up, do you? It is bad enough that you advocate the extremely unchristian viewpoint that it is ok to assassinate world leaders who do not agree with your point of view, but now you are calling the wrath of God down on the residents of Dover, Pennsylvania for having the terminity to want scientific theory taught in their schools.

The only thing I can surmise is that God is testing my love for fellow man by putting you on the planet as the poster boy of what a Christian is NOT supposed to do. Did it ever occur to you that God may be playing you for the fool?

We are supposed to love the foolish, so here it goes:

God loves you. So do I.

2 comments:

  1. I think Pat Robertson has lost it. (if he ever had it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to believe that he may have some sort of neurological disorder and needs to have his head examined. Seriously. I alwasy knew he was a little bit off center, but his pronouncements have become crazier over the past several years.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete