Sunday, May 13, 2007

Things I've Learned in the Past Two Weeks

  1. Work sucks, sometimes.
  2. Friends, good conversation, mojitios and a well cooked steak on the deck of the Coal Hill Steakhouse, with its view of the city, can make up for item #1.
  3. So can hanging out at the Lava Lounge during 80's night.
  4. So can watching They Might be Giants play.
  5. Changing my shirt underneath a moving ceiling fan is a very bad idea.
  6. Why? It can lead to a cut, swollen, black, blue and red left hand. A hand so sore that I cannot make a proper fist.
  7. Apparently the medium speed on the ceiling fan is not fast enough to break any bones.
  8. I think I'll pass on finding out if this is possible at the highest speed.
  9. J's fake reason for how I injured my hand, while a good idea, would probably get me arrested if told to the wrong person. (“Tell them you tried to backhand me and got caught on my facial stubble” was his suggestion).
  10. The Great Allegheny Passage trail is beautiful and very dusty.
  11. I can bike 24 miles.

What have you learned in the past two weeks?

2 comments:

  1. They Might be Giants are great! I love them.

    I have been smacked by a ceiling fan before too. It does hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome list, Jenn! I will think of one soon.

    ReplyDelete