Monday, April 30, 2007

Thinking Bloggers

Jay at Cynical Bastard has graciously nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award. Please go read Jay's blog. He is consistently one of the funniest bloggers out there and should be earning money for his writing. I am really honored that he would consider me and am nominating him right back (again) because he really is that good.

Other Blogs that make me think:

Lisa - A Clear View to a New Life
I can't come up with a description of Lisa that would adequately do her justice. She is smart, passionate and well on her way to turning me into a Cubs fan.

JD Stein - Global Wandering
I dream about seeing the world. JD actually does it. And brings back pictures.

David Byrne - David Byrne Journal
I know it is trite to nominate someone as famous as Byrne, but to read his journal entries on art, music, politics and the forces of the marketplace is to walk away a wiser person.

Foilwoman - Foilwoman's Diary
I want to be this woman when I finally grow up. Wise, courageous and absolute grace.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenn. That is kind of you. Given your experience traveling to France, do you have any tips for my nine year old daughter and I as we head to Paris, Loire and Normandy in a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn: Why thank you. Although the events that have led to my maturity really do make me cringe sometimes. And I was just listening to David Byrne's Brazilian inspired album (tape, actually) in the car. I do love that man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blogs that you nominated there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, thanks so much for the shout-out! It means a lot coming from a smart chick like you. :)

    And I'm glad to add a Cubs fan to the world!

    ReplyDelete