Monday, January 30, 2006

Bad Mood

Today was an off day. I think it started last night when I ran a hot bath that turned out to be lukewarm.

It started at 7am when I discovered that while I remembered to reset the alarm clock, I did not remember to move the switch two spaces to the right, thus triggering the sound of the alarm at 6am.

So I was an hour behind before my feet even hit the floor this morning. Not a good way to start the day.

And naturally, since it was Monday, most of the clothing I put on did not fit. My t-shirts have shrunk to a size appropriate only for a pre-pubescent boy. As J pointed out to me this afternoon, the primary market for the well-known-store that I purchase the t-shirts is pre-pubescent boys, so the shirts were merely returning to their natural state.

And the evil rash has returned in a slightly weaker from, so any clothing that did fit irritated my skin endlessly. The hair was a wreak and I could not decide what coat to wear. Unfortunately, my indecision over the the coat caused me to miss the bus this morning.

So I walked into work in a bad mood. I skipped my morning stop at Starbucks (I felt guilty after the jersey purchase of yesterday) and got straight to work.

Only to be faced with the candid photographs from the company outing earlier this month. Me in candid photographs is a very bad idea. Bad, bad, bad idea. Ugh.

And the hockey card has yet to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment