Friday, June 13, 2008

Things I an Happy About

  1. I have a job interview on Tuesday.
  2. I was recruited directly by the company.
  3. My former boss said she would hire me all over again.
  4. My credit card is paid off.
  5. My student loan is below 10K.
  6. Ping Pong and Lego Star Wars on the Wii. Lego Indiana Jones is next.
  7. I finally found software that will allow me to watch Ensemble c'est tout.
  8. I have the house completely to myself tomorrow.
  9. Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States.
  10. Fizzy Italian pink lemonade.

One interesting thing:
As a condition to the interview I had to agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your interview goes well. Sounds like an intriguing opportunity if they require a non disclosure agreement.

    ReplyDelete