Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thanks Lisa!

For the "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE MEME" - "A Few Good Men" and the recommendation on my travel tale of woe. I'm working on the photographs from the rest of the trip (thus the delay) and I promise the story becomes much happier (and probably a lot less interesting) the rest of the week.

Five items in my freezer:
1. frozen vegetables
2. frozen chicken
3. several glasses in various stages of "frosty"
4. frozen pasta
5. coffee beans

Five Items in My Closet:
1. an autographed Martin Straka Pittsburgh Penguins jersey
2. a bin of letters from my best friend from college
3. a pair of green hemp Vans I never wear because they chafe my feet and I hate socks.
4. a red Coach purse.
5. cedar blocks.

Five items in the car:
1. a heavy throw meant for a couch
2. miscellanous computer books
3. a roadside assistance kit complete with a tire patch, jumper cables and a flashlight with dead batteries (really useful!)
4. two plastic lei's from a July 4, 1998 Jimmy Buffett concert
5. an overabundance of pens

Five items in my backpack:
1. my purse
2. bus pass
3. my IPOD and charger
4. my gym clothes and shoes
5. the red rubber keychain that came with the backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment