Sunday, July 01, 2007

Off...

To Paris in a few hours. Packed and ready to go. Have spent a portion of last evening and this morning playing the odds on "what will get through security" game, since I wear contacts and it is necessary to carry both saline and lens cleaner in my carry-on bag.

I'm looking forward to trying out my new camera lens and macro filters in-between raindrops this week. Purchasing the lens was entertainment in and of itself, as there is only 1 camera store in Pittsburgh that will 1. Stock the merchandise and 2. Allow you to experiment with said merchandise before buying. The owner and I got into a game of one-upmanship when I told him where I was traveling. I won when I mentioned that Jonathan Demme remade Charade and used most of settings from the original movie. He promised to add the film to his Netflix queue.

Back on July 15. Safe journeys to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a nice long trip! Enjoy yourself, Jenn, and report back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete