Monday, October 08, 2007

Busy

First:
One of the blogs I read regularly opened a thread about bumper stickers. A few I never heard of until tonight:

Republicans for Voldemort.

Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints....

Bush/Cheney 1984


Second:
Writing will be sporadic the next couple of weeks. I'm too tired to be funny or coherent right now. I'm filling in for a vacationing project manager. Last Friday evening I came home so tired that if someone had pulled a gun I probably would have begged him/her/it to put me out of my misery.*

Third:
I don't know what it is like in the rest of the world, but it is October 8 and a sweltering 78 degrees outside. J and I have resisted turning the air conditioner back on because it is supposed to get cooler any day now. Except that any day does not seem to be coming anytime soon. And the feline inhabitants are as miserable as the humans right now. *

Fourth:
The Penguins won their home opener!

*Staying up until almost 1:00 AM to read Dexter in the Dark probably did not help much. And gave me seriously funky dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment