Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm It!

Cool! Thanks Lisa!

I AM the rebel daughter-in-law.
I WANT to go to back to Paris.
I WISH I could walk the fine line between assertive and bitchy successfully.
I MISS the sound of the ocean.
I HEAR the birds singing in the morning.
I WONDER what life would be like if Bush had not been "elected".
I REGRET moving back to my hometown for three years. I'll never get those years back.
I AM NOT easy to live with. But I've been told that I'm quite entertaining.
I DANCE out of rhythm.
I AM NOT ALWAYS as shy as I seem.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS Christmas ornaments. Elaborate, cross-stiched Christmas ornaments.
I WRITE to stay sane.
I CONFUSE directions.
I NEED to accept help more often.
I SHOULD be bolder.
I START too many books at once.
I FINISH dessert, always.

I DON'T know who to tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment