Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Quick Updates

Update 1: My dad got the results of his CAT and Bone scan back. No cancer. Completely localized to the Prostate. There was some concern, since his Gleason was a 7, that it had spread to other parts of his body. Surgery is upcoming.

Update 2: The dates of my Paris trip are Friday, July 21 to Sunday, July 30. Shortly after booking the flight I discovered that the Tour de France ends on July 23. So my apathetic search for a digital camera has turned into a full blown effort. Recommendations are welcome. The camera must be Macintosh OS 10.4 compatible, small and easy to operate. A good zoom and high pixel rate are also a priority. Alas, since I blew a large sum on the plane tickets, a Digital SLR is out of my reach right now, unless I can con someone into selling me one at a steep, steep discount. I see a trip to the Sony Outlet store in Grove City in the near future, as they sell tons of refurbished equipment. Our television, clocks and two of J's mp3 players have come from that store.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good news for your Dad and for you, Jenn! I'm relieved.

    ReplyDelete