Friday, June 16, 2006

I am a Bad Person

Really, I am. I should not be anticipating the culture clash that will take place if my in-laws go ahead with their plan to attend tomorrow night's Pirates game, with this much glee.

My mother-in-law called this evening. She wants to know if we are interested in going to the game tomorrow evening with the rest of J's family. Normally we do not watch the Pirates with his family since J's father is incapable of paying attention to the game and insists on distracting everyone around him. He does the same thing when watching movies and it is very annoying.

To start tomorrow is Pittsburgh Pridefest, held every year on the North Shore near Heinz Field and PNC Park. The day's activities conclude with the Pirates game which is heavily attended every year.

And the Anthrocon Convention is in town. Tomorrow night is the Masquerade, so there is potential to see people dressed up as their favorite furry creature.

And they don't know about either event.

And I'm tempted to not tell them.

I am a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment